The Best Locations for Caribbean Wedding Packages
Boasting some of the world’s most picturesque locations, the Caribbean provides the perfect combination for a wedding that you and your guests will never forget: a romantic atmosphere, idyllic views and an enviable climate all blended into a paradise that will serve as the backdrop to your wedding day.
Luxury, Beaches, Botanical Gardens & More
Starting your new life together is a momentous occasion, so if you want to go the extra mile to make it special, why not give yourselves and your guests the VIP experience in the Caribbean? Shower yourselves in luxury and choose a picturesque resort as the location for the event – nothing says love like a golden sunset, sand beneath your feet and the relaxing sounds of the waves.
From beautiful beachfront weddings in Belize to ceremonies held on the pier at Rum Point in the Cayman Islands to an open-air volcano view wedding in Montserrat, you can expect to tie the knot in spectacular fashion.
Recommended Packages for Caribbean Weddings
- The beach weddings from Tropical Sky are all beautiful in their own way, but we think their Antigua package is the perfect option for unforgettable Caribbean weddings. Celebrate your love in style.
- The Elite Island package from Palm Island Resort is sure to make your dreams come true. The ceremony will take place on this romantic, exclusive private island, extravagantly decorated for the big day and surrounded by breath-taking scenery.
- Wedding packages in the Park Hyatt, St Kitts are designed to take the burden of the arrangements off your shoulders so that you can enjoy your wedding just as thoroughly as your guests against the backdrop of tropical sands!
- The name says it all, Elegant Hotels hosts some fabulous weddings in Hodges Bay, Barbados, and you can even exchange vows spontaneously as this island has no residential requirement for marriage ceremonies.
Hosting your wedding in the Caribbean is one thing, choosing one of its completely unique venues is quite another. On the island of St Eustatius, for example, you can choose to get married in the ruins of the Jewish synagogue, the Courthouse, Fort Oranje or the botanical gardens.
The private island of Petit St. Vincent, the eco retreats of Dominica or even a cocoa plantation in Ladera, Saint Lucia are just some of the other unique venues that can give your celebrations that something extra.
Recommended Unusual Venues
- Let the dolphins be witness to your marriage when you hire The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas to organise your wedding in the dolphin habitat at Dolphin Bay.
- Ever wanted to hold your ceremony in a chapel above the waters of the sea? Sandals South Coast in Jamaica can make that happen for you with their Chapel-over-the-Water in the heart of a 500 acre nature preserve.
Just the Two of Us
If you would enjoy a more private, intimate celebration, you might prefer some of the destinations that are a little off the beaten path and quieter than their more hectic sister islands. There are quiet, secluded beaches and retreats in places like the British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Grenada, Tobago and Curaçao. Bask in the glorious sunshine, sip sweet cocktails and bubbly champagne and feel your love blossoming as you enjoy one another’s company
If you’re looking for a secluded Caribbean location to exchange vows with your fiancé, we have some unbeatable suggestions.
Recommendations for Secluded Caribbean Weddings
- Head to Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa in Jamaica and enjoy their wedding package specifically tailored to couples looking for a private celebration.
- The Great Escape package in Jade Mountain, Saint Lucia provides everything a couple could wish for – enjoy a Private Champagne Sunset Cruise for two to complete your intimate escape.
The Perfect Accommodation
Where you stay can make all the difference to the success of a holiday, and a wedding is no exception.
If you’re looking for ultimate luxury then there are wedding suites in almost all destinations which often include extras such as champagne or romantic turndown services.
Recommendations for Wedding Accommodation
- Book a Beachfront Villa at Silversands, Grenada where you and your fiancé can spend your wedding night in privacy with your own patio, private pool and direct access onto the beach.
- Take romance to the next level and stay in Sandals Resorts’ Love Nest Suites. Enjoy every luxury from butler service to exquisite bathrooms featuring tubs designed specifically for couples. These suites are available in properties in Jamaica, the Bahamas, Grenada, Antigua, Saint Lucia and Barbados.
- Not only can AM Resorts provide spectacular wedding packages and accommodation in Jamaica for your first night as a married couple, but you will be offered free anniversary nights so that you can repeat the experience again and again.
No Better Place
For an occasion as special and romantic as a wedding, there really is no better place to celebrate than the Caribbean. Allow yourselves to relax and enjoy the immense beauty of whichever island you choose as your base location, before saying your vows and starting a new and exciting life together.
Caribbean countries not only offer a stunning backdrop for your special day, but can also provide opportunities for relaxation, romance and seclusion. However you wish to celebrate the big day, any one of the fabulous Caribbean wedding packages from our Caribbean Travel Special Specialist will make it perfect.