Become a CTO UK & Europe Chapter Member
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Company profile/listing on www.caribbean.co.uk with up to 9,000 page views per month.
- Introductory “New Member Social Media Shout Out!” postings across our ‘Love Caribbean’ platforms - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter with over 15,000 followers
- Submit updates for quarterly newsletters to trade and consumer audiences
- Access to make regular weekly updates to your information on www.caribbean.co.uk ; simply login and update your image or copy!
- Opportunity to provide prizes or run competitions to grow your database with quality opt-ins.
Print and Digital Publications
Listing in all upcoming digital and print guides including:
- Caribbean General Guide
- Meetings Incentives Conferences & Events Guide
- Caribbean Diving Guide
- Wedding and Honeymoon
- Special rates for enhanced listings, advertorials and editorial features
- 1 x complimentary ticket to the Annual General Meeting
- Opportunity to join our Caribbean Tourism Organisation (UK) Limited Advisory Board
- Reduced rates for professional training and development programmes.
- Network with key decision makers in the UK/Caribbean travel industry
- Reduced membership rates to our Caribbean Roadshows and other events
- Priority to participate in sponsorship, marketing and PR opportunities
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES: £650.00
Airline, Cruise-line, Hotel Representation (+ 250 rooms), Tour Operator, Travel Agency, National Tourist Office, Media/PR/Online/Publisher
INDIVIDUAL & AFFILIATES: £395.00
Hotels with under 249 rooms, Destination Management Company and Affiliates.
Fees are plus VAT (20%) and paid annually
NETWORK OF RESOURCES AND LEADERSHIP
The Caribbean Tourism Organisation (UK) Limited is the only Caribbean industry members network in the UK offering an array of exclusive opportunities to develop your business network while tapping into a wealth of experience and expertise.
- Connect you to customers seeking Caribbean experiences
- Drive more traffic and leads to your offers
- Support with training and product knowledge
- Provide guidance on issues of local, national and international interest
- Support individuals’ understanding on sustainable development issues impacting the Caribbean
- Provide access to an engaged consumer platform for “The Caribbean”
- Provide affordable online advertising opportunities for all partners
Membership of the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (UK) Limited, enables you to:
- Target consumers directly who are eager to discover the Caribbean
- Connect with travel professionals who advise and book travel. Our members contribute greatly to the vast majority of bookings and visitors choosing the Caribbean.
As a CTO Chapter UK & Europe Member, you will received an accreditation mark that can be used on all promotional material.