Unwind on a Caribbean Retreat
A holiday to the Caribbean should be about one thing: treating yourself well. And what better way to show yourself some self-love than a trip to the spa? Whether you want to experience utter relaxation, rejuvenate your body and mind or indulge in pampering beyond your wildest dreams, almost every one of these destinations is bound to have a wellness centre that’s perfect for you.
Feel your troubles melt away when an expert masseuse at your Anguilla, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Martinique or Curaçao resort gently massages your shoulders and back, removing what feels like years of tension from your body. Inhale the aroma of essential oils carefully blended for a spa in St. Vincent, Dominica or the Bahamas. No, you’re not in heaven – although some might call the Caribbean’s spas heavenly. They are some of the most revitalising and peaceful places on earth.
When you yearn to treat yourself, unwind and rid yourself of all stress, take a holiday to the Caribbean and discover their rejuvenating spas, including their restorative treatments, trained professionals and tranquil settings.
Recommended Relaxation Experiences
- Find your inner peace with the help of Tropical Sky and their fantastic Caribbean spa holidays to Grenada, Tobago, Saint Lucia, Barbados, Antigua and Jamaica.
- Have a personalised spa session in the privacy of your own room at The Cotton House on Mustique Island.
If you have spent years looking for a way to find your centre of gravity and to realign your mind and body, the Caribbean is your answer. Whether you choose yoga on the sand in the Turks and Caicos, Scuba yoga in Grenada or sun salutations in the British Virgin Islands, you can’t find a better place to visit if you wish to centre yourself and regain mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Today’s hectic pace of life makes those cultures that offer a more measured and holistic lifestyle exceptionally tempting. From mud massages in Belize, to hot thermal springs in Nevis to the unmissable Healing Hole Experience in the Bahamas, there are many spas available in most Caribbean destinations that specialise in wellbeing experiences.
With its wide spectrum of climatic phenomena, the Caribbean provides habitats that are nurturing to natural healing plants. You can expect to be offered cocoa bean facials, products produced from locally harvested aloe vera and cane sugar.
Recommended Wellness Experiences
- Give your body and mind a well-deserved holiday at BodyHoliday in Saint Lucia, and try out the mud baths at La Soufrière while you are here.
- Heal yourself from the inside out during Jessica Skye’s 5 Day Fat Buddha Yoga Retreat in Galley Bay, Antigua.
- Benefit from the therapeutic powers of the Pitch Lake in Trinidad – a swim in this unique natural pool of asphalt is said to confer healing properties on visitors
- Book a session or two on the Floating Spa for a blissful experience in the British Virgin Islands.
When you need pampering and a taste of the highlife the Caribbean can offer you a choice of so many spa resorts in a wide range of diverse destinations. Imagine sipping champagne by the side of a pool in the Cayman Islands, or enjoying a pedicure in St Eustatius as you feast your eyes on the stunning scenery that provides the backdrop to your hotel.
A holiday to the Caribbean is the perfect location and time to indulge in the best of the best. There are many spas that are lavish and so sumptuously perfect that you can be sure you’ll be completely taken care of.
You’d be missing out if you holidayed in the Caribbean without indulging in one of the many fantastic spas available. Whether your main motivation is relaxation, wellness or luxury, you’ll be sure to find some pampering that’s perfect for you.